 People / 1789
Re: Minifig Wedding Travel Arrangements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.people, Eric Joslin writes:
<snip>

-Feel free to include gifts!  I'm sure that Todd and Suzanne's minifigs could
use a set of crystal goblets, or some pots and pans...  but like with all
gifts, don't expect to get them back. :D

In relation to the above have Todd and Suz registered anywhere (I.E. Crate &
Barrel, Macy's, etc.)  Having been married myself, it is nice to get a "set" of
crystal goblets and not a variety of mismatched items.

Eric Kingsley