 People / 1795
Re: Minifig Wedding Travel Arrangements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.people, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.people, Eric Kingsley writes:

Ahh yes, now while I know Mark was kidding, I mention this because the
previously mentioned Crystal Goblets can run anywhere from $50-$100+ each
which is why you register.

Wow!  I have a whole drawer full of 'em...

Oh.  I meant *minifig* crystal goblets.

You DO!?! ..wow...  :-]

Oh. You mean a minifig drawer full of 'em...

If you're worried about real gifts,
that's not my department.  I'm only handling minifig stuff. :D

eric

[sorry, that was my minifig talking above.]

-Suz