 People / 1657
  Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]

(...) San Diego, please. Or John Wayne. The drive to and from LAX is icky compared to the drive from San Diego. IMHO. But if fares are a LOT lower like 100 or so, then LAX. Not that I care, I'll be using miles probably. (...) Do you WANT a mailing (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]

(...) Or lugnet.events.... I agree, discussion here is probably best. (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]

(...) When we flew down to Legoland last year, we went via LAX, and caught a little commuter flight out to Carlsbad airport, which (excepting a short taxi ride to the hotel), completely eliminates the need for a vehicle while there. Can't recall the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]

(...) I'm cool with it here. In fact, I recommend that people bring their questions and/or comments here. More group discussion will make me a better planner. (But this means I'll have to watch what I say about dealing with TLC!) ;-) If someone (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]

(...) LAX is not the way to go, for 2 reasons - it is the most expensive, and the drive will kill you. Driving from LAX to legoland will be a pain in the rear. And it is at least a 2+ hour drive with no traffic (like that ever happens). San Diego (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]

How's the stuff coming along for minifig guests? I cant attend, but can do a minifig. Do we send one? Send instructions on how to do a minifig (whomever), like a .dat file? -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]

(...) Well, this is a wedding, not an event. (...) Here or .legoland.california or .loc.us.sd -- lots of options. --Todd (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)