 People / 1478
  Re: Hobbies....

in article 3A68A7D9.4482FAE8@sonic.net, Matt Brooks wrote: <Sniii...iiip> (...) MmmMMmmm Tansformers. I have to limit myself to a certain quality level for Transforming stuff. So right now I've limited myself to transforming jet fighters. I just got (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

In lugnet.people, Mark Sandlin writes: ... (...) Mmmmm.... Macross. Truly a fellow of taste ;) The only one I still have is the White Skull Leader (black and red accents) from years ago (In fact, the only 'Transformers' I bought were Macross (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) Hey, man, let's just plan a weekend sometime. You could come down on Saturday, and we can hang out and build and stuff, and then you can crash here and head back on Sunday. (...) That's fun too. I have friends who own several computers, so I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) Believe me, I'd love to. But I think my girlfriend would have something to say about that (ask the VLC; that's why I can't stay at any LEGO meetings for more than 20 minutes or so.) I can just imagine it now: "You'd rather spend time with LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) Well, they're programming geeks, so they don't spend their money on having a *real* life. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

In lugnet.people, A. Mark Wilburn writes: . (...) Ack! My ears are burning. Statements like that make me cringe. It's good to be a single guy it's good to be a single guy it's.... junior (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) I think your mantra should be "It's good to find an understanding partner" My wife has no problem with me going to LEGO meetings. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

Hi Mark, My ex wife did not like lego, reckon it was time for me to grow up, but now i have a nice girlfriend who rings me up and says guess what i found, yeah more lego, we both go out to garage sales, trash and treasure looking for lego so no (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) ... Craig, you and Muffin head (and Dean!) are lucky; however, you misunderstand. My g/f is not some mean ogre who dislikes my hobbies. On the contrary, she also will call me up if she finds LEGO (or videogames) on sale somewhere. I can go to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) <grin> Yeah, I consider myself lucky, especially now as I'm planning lego-building time w/Chris in a little over two weeks! (We don't get to see each other often right now, but we make the most of every visit...) Although it's totally awesome (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

Hi Mark Well Glad to hear you have a good girlfriend then mate, it is one of the better hobbies to have than some of the other one my mates have like jumping out of planes or base jumping ect. Take care. Craig (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) <snip> Stage direction: Mark types as his girlfriend is watching over his shoulders ;) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)