 People / 1045
1044  |  1046
Subject:
New year's babies (was Re: Int. orders (Re: Added parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.people, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, James Brown writes:
   <snip>
P.S.  My wife and I are expecting our first child any day now so
if you don't hear back from me right away please give me a couple
days just in case.

I know what you mean... our's is due sometime in the next two weeks. :)

Who knows maybe they will go on the same day ;-)

(hmm...lugnet.people.new-parents?)

Definitly seems like a lot of them lately.

Are you guys stocking up on the Duplo?  My friend here at work just had
his second child arrive a couple days ago, and Gerry (of BrickBay Bear's
World) said I could share with you that his "wife is about ready to pop"
with their first child too.  Perhaps a lot of folks figured that after
surviving the Y2K (thankfully) non-event, what better way to start the
new millenium than to make a baby.  8-)   If I was married, it would seem
like a great idea to me.  Hey - I just had an idea.  My own birthday is
this Saturday - How about if one of your tikes winds up with the same
birthday as me I'll send you some Duplo or something.  I'll be rooting for
James (and Raven) though, since they're a lot less east of me than Eric.  :-)

SRC