 People / 1044
1043  |  1045
Subject:
Black & Veatch Company Statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:17:12 GMT

To All,

    As most of you know, i started at Black & Veatch last Tuesda. It is the
biggest office I have ever worked at, over 300 people, definately a Dilbert
cubeland type, but it is a decent job. Anyway, I thought it's statement for the
company is rather amusing, especially since I love the brick: "Black & Veatch -
the Imagination Build Company - If you can imagine it, we can build it!" I think
LC missed a great logo for themselves, but what a company to work for! : )

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company