 People / 1043
Re: Open for international orders (Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:50:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Brown writes:
<snip>
P.S.  My wife and I are expecting our first child any day now so if you
don't hear back from me right away please give me a couple days just in
case.
Thanks.

I know what you mean... our's is due sometime in the next two weeks. :)

Who knows maybe they will go on the same day ;-)

So, is your heart going thumpa-thumpa every time your pager goes off?  :)

Actually I work at home so I don't have a pager ;-)  Thank goodness too I went
through pager hell for about 3 years and was what ultimately made me change
jobs.  Anyway this is my Wife's last week at work and I am on a no-travel
policy for the near future with my job so we ought to both be home when it
happens.

I have actually settled down quite a bit over the last week or two and I am
finally starting to feel ready (as I'm going to anyway).  I know my wife wants
it over with.  She is quite uncomfortable at the moment and just wants it over
with.

Good luck with yours,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group