 Marketplace / Shopping / 5094
Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:24:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Kingsley writes:
Hey folks,

I have added most of the parts to 10 copies of Droid fighter to by Brickbay
store including the Brown Wing Slopes and 1x4 Brown Tiles and many other cool
parts.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kingsley

Good prices too.  If Eric shipped to Canada, the better parts would be gone
already.

P.S.  My wife and I are expecting our first child any day now so if you don't
hear back from me right away please give me a couple days just in case.
Thanks.

I know what you mean... our's is due sometime in the next two weeks. :)

(hmm...lugnet.people.new-parents?)

James