 Marketplace / Shopping / 5096
5095  |  5097
Subject:
Open for international orders (Re: Added parts to my Brickbay Store)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:22:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Kingsley writes:
Hey folks,

I have added most of the parts to 10 copies of Droid fighter to by Brickbay
store including the Brown Wing Slopes and 1x4 Brown Tiles and many other cool
parts.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kingsley

Good prices too.  If Eric shipped to Canada, the better parts would be gone
already.

OK I will give it a try.  Consider it a trial period.  I have opened my store
to international orders.  I still have to update my home page but I will give
it a try as long a funds are mailed in US dollars.  I hate to seem like a pain
but it is just I hate complications.

International orders will pay exact shipping plus cost of shipping materials.

As for the prices I am not out to make a ton of money I am just trying to buy
some sets cheap and keep a few parts and sell enough to cover my expense.
(I.E. Net Zero LEGO)  That way I can keep my hobby going while not really
spending anything.  The only cost to me is the sorting and shipping.

P.S.  My wife and I are expecting our first child any day now so if you don't
hear back from me right away please give me a couple days just in case.
Thanks.

I know what you mean... our's is due sometime in the next two weeks. :)

Who knows maybe they will go on the same day ;-)

(hmm...lugnet.people.new-parents?)

Definitly seems like a lot of them lately.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/