 Parts / Modification / 92
Re: I need some 'modding' expertise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:40:42 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:I4EtGH.16J4@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.parts.mod, John Gerlach wrote:
In lugnet.parts.mod, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Two suggestions:

1. Fly Rob Hendrix in. He can fix it. He can mod anything.

Believe me, I [seriously] considered this approach!

Um, it was the OTHER one I wanted you to [seriously] consider, dude... :-)

Actually, there's another solution.  Just send the building to me and I'll
make the necessary repairs and ship it back. :P

Seriously John, I'd like to see some details of the area in question; maybe
some close up pics to get a game plan.

Rob