 Parts / Modification / *34 (-5)
  Re: Home made weight bricks and train base plates

"Mathew Clayson" <mathew_impact1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I2Cwvo.155L@lugnet.com... (...) fill it (...) to (...) to (...) colors (...) plates? A (...) I've built subassemblies and filled them with pennies to use for lift bridge weights. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: custom electric parts?

"Joe Strout" <joe@strout.net> wrote in message news:joe-31DD12.1701...net.com... (...) Start here. This is a good place to find alternate contact methods and a plethora of sensors and electronic circuits: (URL) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.parts.custom)

  Home made weight bricks and train base plates

Has anyone made thier own weight bricks? My thought was to hollow out the bottom of a brick with a dremel, then fill it with BBs. And finally glue a plate across the bottom. This could be useful to add weight to some of my smaller train MOCs, where (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains)

  Re: custom electric parts?

(...) The only thing I've done is to add LEDs. Cutting a 9v jumper came first. But I can't aford to do that to often. Either way, I'd love to see more of this as well. Mat (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.parts.custom)

  custom electric parts?

Has anyone seen instructions, schematics, plans, rough sketches on napkins, etc. for custom electric LEGO parts? LEGO seems to be getting out of the electronics business, which is a shame IMHO. The available selection is quite limited (and pricey (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.parts.custom)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact