 Parts / Custom / 117
Re: tougher lego gears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.parts.custom, Jack Valmadre wrote:
Hi,
I'm building a lego mechanism in which the gears experiences a high amount of
force.  I've split several 16-tooth gears, and I'm interested in replacing the
standard lego gears with something tougher.  Has anyone done this before, or
does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?  Is it possible to purchase
tougher gears?
Thanks,
Jack

Take a look at this: