 Parts / 186
Re: Brick versions over the years
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Stefan Gustavson wrote:
Has anyone made a summary of when the type of bricks
changed over the years? I recently got hold of a large
unsorted but very nice auction lot from the late 70s to
early 80's, around the time when the mould design changed
quite rapidly and often dramatically for many bricks. Is
there a good reference for brick types over the years that
I can turn to? There are some real gems in this lot, and I
want to try to sort out the correct original bricks for them.

  Stefan G (#2407)

OK, no reply in 3 days, and my message is still the most
recent post. I guess this group is dead. >Sigh<

  Stefan G