Re: All Your Brick Are Belong To Us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:12:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Selçuk Göre writes:

So what's thing that great with this phrase? I'm not a native English
speaker and I really don't get it. (is there an analogy between "base"
and "butt"?)

  There you go with that "non-native speaker" stuff again, and I'm still not
sure I believe you!  8^)
  Mark summed it up nicely by saying that the phrase isn't especially funny
by itself, but in the context of the Flash movies it's fairly amusing.

     Dave!

FUT OT.Fun, where it probably should have been for some time now...