RE: All Your Brick Are Belong To Us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:20:51 GMT

Jason writes:
How about that for a catch phrase on the t-shirt?

*shudder* I though "got brick?" was bad enough.  "All Your..." is already
old, and it's only been around a couple months (at least at that magnitude)
Time to come up with some unsloganed designs :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/