Re: All Your Brick Are Belong To Us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:29:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Rowoldt writes:
How about that for a catch phrase on the t-shirt?

NO.  That phrase should have been dead and buried LONG ago.

Now before you go "Corny!", think about a few years from now, or 10 years,
when you look back in fondness at the campy retro coolness of your Brickfest
shirt.  I know it's been overused, but it's classic internet joke that is
unique to the year 2001 and is a great reference, IMHO to the "going fad"
this year.

In 10 years, I'll still hate it.  Please, let the phrase die!!

In addition, "overused" in reference to AYB is the biggest understatement of
the year, if not the decade...

BTW, the best AYB related website I've seen:
http://www.angelfire.com/film/mortis/AYB.html

Jeff
"You are a louse, Roger Smith."