Re: Brickfest Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 06:02:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Marc Nelson Jr." <manjr@bricksonthebrain.com> wrote:

2)Can we leave things in the rooms overnight? I am coming from Baltimore • every
day and I would rather not haul all my stuff back and forth.

...Yes. We have three locked rooms, plus the whole building is locked and • securitied
during 'off hours' we will have someone there from the moment they open to the • moment they
throw us out (plus the webcams will likely be on all nite too :-) So things • should be safe
(don't leave bars of gold laying around tho :-)

If I had bars of gold I would have traded them for bricks by now! Thanks for
the answers, and I look forward to meeting y'all! BTW, is there anything I can
help with?
-Marc