Re: Brickfest Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
These questions may have been answered before, but maybe they haven't or maybe
I just forgot:

1)Can I reserve or pre-pay for a T-shirt (3XL)?

Yes, although we may only have them up to 2xl.  Send email to info@wamalug.org.

2)Can we leave things in the rooms overnight? I am coming from Baltimore every

There are at least three rooms that will be locked (in addition to the
building).  We will use those rooms to secure everything overnight.

3)Will there be medieval BrikWars?

4)Will there be any sales or cool stuff at the Store on Sunday?

Yes

5)Anybody else coming from Mobtown that wants to carpool?
Thanks!
-Marc