Re: Brickfest Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:32:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:

2)Can we leave things in the rooms overnight? I am coming from Baltimore every
5)Anybody else coming from Mobtown that wants to carpool?

Mobtown?  I haven't heard that name for Baltimore.  I have heard Charm City
and "The City that Reads", but never Mobtown.

Is that a name for a part of Baltimore or is it for the town as a whole?

Will