Subject:
Brickfest Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 05:51:09 GMT

These questions may have been answered before, but maybe they haven't or maybe
I just forgot:

1)Can I reserve or pre-pay for a T-shirt (3XL)?
2)Can we leave things in the rooms overnight? I am coming from Baltimore every
day and I would rather not haul all my stuff back and forth.
3)Will there be medieval BrikWars?
4)Will there be any sales or cool stuff at the Store on Sunday?
5)Anybody else coming from Mobtown that wants to carpool?
Thanks!
-Marc