  Re: Name tags...?

(...) Well, at worst case the brick backgrounds from Lugnet could be used. What would be kind of cool is if the background which will be used is posted on the web, and then those of us who want to pre-print our name tags can do so. Name tags should (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Name tags...?

(...) ...good one! :-) I like the theme icons bestest. Lugnet icon is good too. ...We can print up a sheet of assorted icons on sticky backed paper and print up 'blank' nametags (Staples has decent deal on these things) that way we will be able to (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Name tags...?

(...) Great ideas! (Surprise....it looks like I'm coming afterall - but not for certain yet) I have two of my own - a general BAYLUG one, and my own ldraw.org one. But your ideas sound better :) If you don't make them Brickfest specific, they'd be (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Name tags...?

(...) Or, buttons/name badges could be overtly non-generic and a mildly geeky tradition of wearing several to mark the multiple gatherings attended could start. This could work out well if they were done stylishly. Chris (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Name tags...?

(...) Well....I've only used the ldraw.org one at the Museum of Science and Industry (Chicago) for the FLL competition - partly to identify myself to other lugnetters coming, and partly to be recognized in a serious group of lego users. The latter (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)