 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 81
Re: Meeting Status?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:23:39 GMT

I have never personally attended such an event, but my understanding is that
time is usually the limiting factor.  In most cases, the participants run
out of time very quickly.  As the old saying goes - "Time flies when you are
having fun."  I agree with the suggestion of starting on Friday evening and
shutting down/cleaning up on Sunday afternoon.  This would allow some
flexibility for people to come and go as they please.

--

John Eric Voltin
"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message

How about access to the room? Will it be available to us from Friday • evening
to Saturday evening (or even to Sunday afternoon)? Could we come and go as
we pleased?

I'm guessing that we'll start setting things up Friday evening after • people
get off work. We'll then resume setting up Saturday morning and then have
all afternoon (and possibly some of Sunday) to play with our "group • creation".

Of course we could try and have this meeting all in one day, but I think
that we'd spend most of it just setting up and then packing up afterwards.
What does everyone else think? Am I overestimating the time required?

Your thoughts, please!

TJ