 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 77
Re: Meeting Status?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:05:49 GMT

I asked around here at National Instruments about
using one of our meeting rooms on the weekend, and
they said that I would have to be able to link it back
to the company to make it work.

We do have a product called RoboLab, which uses our
software, LEGO Technic/Mindstorms bricks, and
volunteers to teach local elementary school kids about
robotics.

If y'all would be interested in my following up and
requesting a demonstration at our meeting, so that we
can get some space here at work, please let me know. I
will try to find a way to sell it to them.  If not,
then I am out of ideas...  My apartment is barely big
enough for _my_ MOCs!

Laura

--- John Eric Voltin <jevoltin@austin.rr.com> wrote:
What is the status of planning for a TEXLUG meeting?
Has any progress been
made on selecting a meeting location?

--

John Eric Voltin