 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 76
Re: Meeting Status?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:05:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, John Eric Voltin writes:
What is the status of planning for a TEXLUG meeting?  Has any progress been
made on selecting a meeting location?
John Eric Voltin

None yet. We need to find a suitable room for our train layout first. We
need a room that will be available to us for at least 48 hours straight and
one that has sufficient size. Also, security will be an issue as we will
probably leave our stuff up overnight. A room with locking doors will be a must.

Laura Hayden had mentioned something about a room at her work. She'll let us
know when she finds out more information.

My garage is available for use, but it isn't a very good option. I live in
Houston (most of us are in Austin and that's probably the best meeting
place) and the garage is not climate controlled.

Anyway, we can finalize the details later. In the meantime, keep building!
There is a lot of time between now and late February to create something
spectacular.

TJ