 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 82
81  |  83
Subject:
Sales or Discounts on LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 04:15:30 GMT

Does anyone know of any stores in or near Austin that ever have particularly
good prices on LEGO?  In the past, I occasionally found some nice LEGO sets
on clearance at Wal-mart.  It seems that I haven't seen any major LEGO
discounts over the past year or so.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  I realize
this probably isn't the time to find great deals, but I am hoping to find
some good prices after Christmas.

--

John Eric Voltin