 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 84
Re: Sales or Discounts on LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 05:29:15 GMT

I would love to find some trains on sale/clearance, but they aren't very
common anymore.  The only train I have seen recently is 4561.  Generally, I
keep my eyes open for any LEGO sets with useful pieces.  I'm not focused on
any one theme.  Where is Tuesday Morning located?  Do they carry recent
items or older things?

--

John Eric Voltin
"Ron Sedlmeyer" <rons@cisco.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.texlug, John Eric Voltin writes:
Does anyone know of any stores in or near Austin that ever have • particularly
good prices on LEGO?  In the past, I occasionally found some nice LEGO • sets
on clearance at Wal-mart.  It seems that I haven't seen any major LEGO
discounts over the past year or so.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  I • realize
this probably isn't the time to find great deals, but I am hoping to find
some good prices after Christmas.

--

John Eric Voltin

Not sure about now, but earlier this year, Tuesday Morning had some lego • on
sale. Every once and a while, both K-Mart and Target have 10%-20% sales, • you
just have to watch the Sunday ads.

What type of sets are you looking for? Technic, train....?

   Ron