 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 66
Re: The Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 05:51:02 GMT

I am planning on getting a small track and putting
together a wild-west era train.  That's going to come
after the cathedral, though...

If y'all will supply the track, some of us could make
stations or related buildings.

This is going to be great!  I'm looking into the
possibility of using a space at work for the next
meeting.  It's not as cosy as someone's house, but
mine is waaaaay too small!

--- Shawn Gibson <ShawnG523@hotmail.com> wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Alan Carmack writes:
I've got lots of track, several switches, and 4-5 • motorized train cars
(9volt) and other train components, that I am • willing to sell. I thought I'd
announce this here, first, in view of the train • theme of the upcoming
meeting. TJ, can you pass this note on to the folks • who came to the first
meeting if they aren't subscribed to these groups? • And which lugnet group is
"our" group anyway, and why are there two with such • similar names? Don't
have to explain that: it was a rhetorical question, • but it does seem
redundant/inconvenient.

Alan

Alan Carmack
Austin, TX

How much track do you have? It seems so far, that me
and you, are the only
two with a decent amount of train parts.
Is there anyone else among us that also has train
parts?

ShawnG