 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 62
Re: The Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:49:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Shawn Gibson writes:
In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:
The only problem is that I don't have any track. Does anyone have 10 or 20
feet of straight track to put on my bridge?

Not a problem!
ShawnG

Excellent! I can build a 10 foot (approximate) bridge for double track. We
can put 1 set of tracks in (10') and then see if we have enough for the rest
of the layout. If we have some left over, the we can "track" the other half
of the bridge (20' total). Keep in mind the lengths include the approaches
as well.

What do you suggest as a maximum incline? How steep a grade will a Lego
train climb?

TJ