 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 59 (-5)
  Re: The Next Meeting

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes: <snip> (...) <snip> Okay, I'll go first. I don't have any specific train stuff (track, train motors, wheels, etc.), but I can provide some sort of structure. A bridge perhaps? Maybe something similar to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Creation of the Month, etc

(...) Sorry, I meant to post this last week: (URL) been thinking about the next meeting quite a bit. It's just that real life gets in the way too often and I've put my Lego hobby off :-) (...) Yep, I agree. But I think a train layout is the best way (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The Next Meeting

Howdy Texas AFOLs! It's time, once again, to have another meeting. Actually, the meeting won't be for a while yet(1), but we need to start thinking and planning for it. A few of us have discussed briefly of doing a large train layout(2) at the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Woah There, Tex

Hi, fellow Texas AFOLs: First, on this Creation of the Month thing: (...) Well, sort of, except that I decided that first come, first post was the way I was going to do it. This avoids needless hurt feelings and slights. All someone has to do is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Creation of the Month, etc

(...) Tom, That's a good point. If we are going to start a Creation of the Month on the website, we need guidelines, I guess. As far as I can tell from what Pat's said, the images of the creation, virtual or not, need to be JPEGs. It was also (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact