 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 56
55  |  57
Subject:
Woah There, Tex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:11:28 GMT

Hi, fellow Texas AFOLs:

First, on this Creation of the Month thing:

Who decides what gets posted?  Pat, because he's the
site administrator?  That's fine with me.  How else
would we do it?

Well, sort of, except that I decided that first come, first post was the way
I was going to do it. This avoids needless hurt feelings and slights. All
someone has to do is send me a picture of a MOC in either GIF or JPEG
format. Even if it's in BMP format, I'll convert it.

Incidentally, I would set the example, but 98% of my LEGO is in storage.
I'll see what I can do with the other 2%.

BTW, I updated the website.

Laura, have I got some gray parts for you!

Pat