 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 53
52  |  54
Subject:
Creation of the Month, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 06:16:41 GMT

So what's the scoop, fellow Texas AFOLs?  Pat
suggested starting a Creation of the Month, and some
of us agreed that submitting a virtual creation was
acceptable, and then it petered out.  Is anyone going
to start?  The LCAD version of my cathedral is not
quite done, but I am still working on it almost every
day.

Also, I haven't heard anything else from people about
their ideas for the layout for the next meeting...

If we are MOCing _Texas, Past, Present, and Future_
(?) should we do places that already exist or just
MOCs that fit into the theme?  Any opinions?

I like the idea that we talked about before of a train
layout, just because it's impressive, but that would
make it harder to be geographically accurate...

Just some things that I thought of to jump start some
discussion....

Laura