 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 49 (-20)
  The End of Book II

Return of the epic or just a long short story? My friends, I bring to you, after much effort, the last chapter of the second book of the Chronicles of Ikros! Say that three times fast. So, I am proud to present: Chapter 20 of The Chronicles of Ikros (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Happy Halloween Lugnet!

I realize it's early, but... In the spirit of this pagan holiday, I made this... (URL) a fun, a safe, and a Happy Halloween Lugnet! --Anthony (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  New (old) Dragon Pics on Brickshelf

Friends, I've posted some LDrawn pics of my dragons on brickshelf, heres a sample (URL) rest can be found here (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Tefol updated

Howdy again! I've updated the Tefol site with a list of people (55 total!). (URL) list is composed of "known AFOLs" in Texas. Please use this list if you need to contact fellow AFOLs in your area. Also, if you would like any information changed or (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Photos Finally Posted from First Meeting

Hi All, The photos I took at the first meeting of "TEXLUG" on Sept 29, 2001 have been posted to: (URL) So have a look. Pat (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Website is a-comin'

I echo TJ's sentiments regarding our first meeting. The website is coming along. I should have a first run sent to either Jason or TJ in a week or so. I'd like to post the photos I shot for the event, but it would appear that BrickShelf's server is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Texas AFOL Meeting Report

(...) I like to say thanks to everyone who attended, especially TJ and Jason, for letting use his house. I had great time down there. Saw some great MOC's like Tom's pirate ships and Anthony's dragons and some great classic sets. Look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG Info

(...) spring at the next shin-dig. The ideas about the TEXLUG website sound great. They are right in line with what I was thinking when I registered the website last year. My how things change in 18 months! As T.J. mentioned I don't really have the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Texas AFOL Meeting Report

(...) Mega-dittos from College Station! I had a great time. I, too, want to thank everyone for coming, and forgiving me for my tardyness... :) I'll have my dragons loaded and ready to go for next meeting. Till then, I'll be looking out for new blood (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Texas AFOL Meeting Report

(...) My First Lego gathering to attend, I didn't know really what expect but had a great time! Good hospitality, food galore and sweet lego trades :) I have to give a big thanks to both Jason for the use of his house and especially to T.J. who did (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  TEXLUG Info

Hello again! Many of you who attended last Saturday's meeting expressed serious interest in establishing an official "TEXLUG" group and getting a website put together. The person I told you about is Karl Barger (karl.barger@mail.sprint.com). He has (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Re: Texas AFOL Meeting Report

(...) I wish I could make out what is in the Sale or Trade section of the photos! (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Texas AFOL Meeting Report

(...) I'd like to echo T.J. that I had a great time, and I really enjoyed meeting everyone, and was inspired by everyone's great MOC's! james (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Texas AFOL Meeting Report

The AFOL meeting (Sept. 29th) was a great success! You'll find a few pics and a quick summary here: (URL) again to all who showed up and a special thanks goes to Jason Spangler for hosting the event. Everyone (all 15 of us) had an excellent time and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events) !

  Final Reminder of Meeting on 29th

To All Texas AFOLs: This is a final reminder that a meeting will be held this Saturday (the 29th) in Austin. See the announcement here: (URL) come if you can. There will be 8 to 11 (or possibly more) people there and we'll have a good time for sure. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.cpc, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant)

  REMINDER: Texas AFOL Meeting Sept 29th

This is just a reminder of the upcoming event. Please email me if you're interested. Please email me even if you can't make it. I'll keep your name on an email list for future meeting announcements. So far 11 people have expressed interest and I (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events) !

  Texas AFOL Meeting, Sept. 29th

Attention Texas AFOLs: you're invited to a meeting! when: Saturday, September 29, 2001 where: house of Jason Spangler in Austin time: noon to 6:00 pm If you are interested in attending, please email me and let me know where you live. I'll get back (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general) !

  Re: In Houston the week of the 13th

Here are a few pics: (URL) models, unf. but I found some of the Rice U buildings that James took me by to be utterly fascinating! (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: In Houston the week of the 13th

(...) I had a great time! Thanks for the visit! james (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: In Houston the week of the 13th

(...) You bet! Thanks for meeting with us and sharing pictures of your work. That was the first time James and I had ever met with another AFOL and it was well worth it. To all you Houston people, and everyone else in Texas, keep watch over these (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact