 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 38
Re: Texas AFOL Meeting Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:37:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas (T. J.) Avery writes:
The AFOL meeting (Sept. 29th) was a great success! You'll find a few pics
and a quick summary here:

Thanks again to all who showed up and a special thanks goes to Jason
Spangler for hosting the event. Everyone (all 15 of us) had an excellent
time and we'll certainly do this again.

I wish I could make out what is in the Sale or Trade section of the photos!
For all those who missed it, I'm sorry, but we'll have another one in a few
months (possibly early next spring).

If you missed this one, but are interested in attending the next meeting,
please email me or post a reply here. I'll record your email address and
keep you informed of upcoming events.

It's a lot of fun and definitely worth going to the next one. So, try to
make it if you can :-)

TJ