 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 40
Re: Texas AFOL Meeting Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 04:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas (T. J.) Avery writes:

Thanks again to all who showed up and a special thanks goes to Jason
Spangler for hosting the event. Everyone (all 15 of us) had an excellent
time and we'll certainly do this again.

My First Lego gathering to attend, I didn't know really what expect but had
a great time!  Good hospitality, food galore and sweet lego trades :)  I
have to give a big thanks to both Jason for the use of his house and
especially to T.J. who did a lot of the organizing to make it happen.
Thanks guys.

I'm sure next time around things will only get bigger and better.  Who knows
maybe Jason will trade off some of that classic collection... ;)  guess
you'll have to be there to find out.  Had a great time let me know about the
next one.

Great meeting all you guys and gals,
Matt

P.S.  TEXLUG tip:  If this is your first AFOL event to attend, try not to
break anything in the host's house...dough!