 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 43
Re: Texas AFOL Meeting Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx, Thomas (T. J.) Avery writes:
The AFOL meeting (Sept. 29th) was a great success! You'll find a few pics
and a quick summary here:

Thanks again to all who showed up and a special thanks goes to Jason
Spangler for hosting the event. Everyone (all 15 of us) had an excellent
time and we'll certainly do this again.
TJ

I like to say thanks to everyone who attended, especially TJ and Jason, for
letting use his house.
I had great time down there. Saw some great MOC's like Tom's pirate ships
and Anthony's dragons and some great classic sets. Look forward to doing it
again in February.
Thanks
ShawnG

PS: I think when one of us makes a post about, lets say a MOC, we make a
crosspost to the texas newsgroups. Like for example, I'm not a spacehead,
but if one of you folks makes a space MOC I still would like to see it.