 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 269 (-10)
  Re: Spring 2003 Meeting Planning

My first instinct in responding to this thread was "perhaps you should organize your thoughts first." My second instinct was "Who am I kidding?" So here is my honest view, with the bark on: In the 21 hours and 18 minutes between Tony's initial (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Spring 2003 Meeting Planning

Howdy all, There has been a lot of talk via email recently about the meeting, and it was suggessted that we take it to LUGNET for the benefit of those not on the email list. So, here it is: MEETING DISCUSSIONS AT NI At the recent fall TEXLUG meeting (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Logo Question From Laura

(...) Problem solved! Thanks for your responses! You're a lively bunch! TJ (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Logo Question From Laura

Laura is still having problems posting, so this is from her: From Laura Hayden: Could y'all do me a favor and let me know if you can see both of my entries? On my computer, it looks like the bottom half of my second entry is cut off, but TJ can see (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  An important (to me) question - Would you like to own a piece of a little piece of the Internet?

So I don't tick too many people off, I've followed this up to buy-sell-trade. I am, if you do not know me, Anthony Sava, webmaster and artist for the Kingdom of Ikros: (URL) am also broke. I have been unemployed since graduation six months ago. For (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: TEXLUG Logo Contest

(...) Oops, I forgot to announce this. I created a page last week displaying all logo entries: (URL) one from Laura that I don't thing anyone has seen yet. Keep those entries coming! -TJ www.texlug.org (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Greetings Dedman

Well, Pat, the problem with greyhound is that how would I get my creations there? I do not like the idea of putting my MOCs in a suitcase because some would not fit too easily and it breaks my heart to see them in pieces. However, thank you for the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Greetings Dedman

(...) Hi Dedman, I'm sorry I didn't welcome you before to our group! I haven't been keeping up with the Texlug postings like I should. Please consider yourself more than welcome to our group. I'm not in the Dallas area so I can't help you with your (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  AFOLs in Dallas area!! Dedman needs your assistance

(...) Most welcome. (...) Got that, folks? AFOLs in the DALLAS area please make yourselves known!! I am not sure, but I thought the original creator of the TEXLUG name lived in the DFW area. TJ, can you help us out?? (...) Woah. Impossible to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Greetings Dedman

First off, thanks for the greeting. Secondly, is there anyone who lives in or around Dallas who is going? Furthermore, is there anyone in Dallas who is part of TEXLug? If it is possible I will try to find a way to the next meeting. I love Space its (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact