 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 260
Re: Greetings Dedman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 08:02:59 GMT

First off, thanks for the greeting.

Secondly, is there anyone who lives in or around Dallas who is going?
Furthermore, is there anyone in Dallas who is part of TEXLug?

If it is possible I will try to find a way to the next meeting. I love Space
its actually predominantly what I build. But not Classic as that was almost
before my time. However, some classic sets are good and others would be nice
to cannibalize. From the pics I have seen from the last meeting, I want to
go even more. Just curious, but how many pieces on average do all you have?

\\//,DedmanWalkin