 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 235
234  |  236
Subject:
Hi, I am new
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 19:05:43 GMT

I had no idea that Texas had a Lego Community until I decided to look
through the LUG Map. It is nice to know that I am not alone in Texas. Too
bad I live in Dallas and don't have a license or other way of getting to
Austin to go to a meeting. Oh yeah, I am 17, by the way. I have always
wanted to visit a lego meeting. Maybe after I graduate I will come to a meeting.

\\//,DedmanWalkin