 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 242
241  |  243
Subject:
Greetings Dedman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 05:24:48 GMT

Eric,

   Welcome to TEXLUG.

   I am surprised that no-one in our group except Laura has introduced
themselves. Likely recovering from Saturday and Sunday's shin-dig (Oct 12
and 13). Usually this is a very lively newsgroup.

   Anyway, in case you haven't heard, our next get-together will be in TJ
Avery's hometown, Houston. And in this vein, we have loosely decided that
the theme will be Space (classic most likely.) That is my area of specialty.

   We would love to see you there; perhaps between now and then (date
unknown), you can locate another Dallas AFOL to hitch a ride with.

   Read about my summary of last weekend's events in an up-and-coming post
entitled "TEXLUG's Big Train Meeting - Fall 2002" in this same newsgroup.

   Remember, you can always keep up with current TEXLUG events at our
website, maintained by TJ Avery:

   http://www.texlug.org

   Happy building and welcome aboard!

Sincerely,