 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 208
Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 03:25:07 GMT

Predictions
-----------

1- http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros/army02.html
chapter 30, Garalet nightmare - he defiantly sees himself
half human, half skeleton
don't know how exactly it fits
usually all co-stars die, not the star
but if Kullvox can be alive again so does Garalet
or will see a nice change were the hero does die (cruel yet different)

2- perhaps Daniel is right and all the group will be dead
again Garalet nightmare - looks like a cemetery to me

3- Every body sure that the Griffon can be the saver of the day
because it's another modal, yet you all forgotten about 'Gnarlbark the Treant'
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/treant/treantsitfront.jpg
where that one fits in the plot.

4- Swift-Strike not a traitor proven already on the end of chap. 29
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros/small06.html
if there is (and that's a big if) a traitor among the group, I can't seem to
put my finger on him.

5- The little new dragon theory is true but who said it have to be an evil
dragon
It might even be the saver of the day.

6- King Ulmerad & Lord Daravon are dead for sure, the only way Garalet will
be a king.

7- More confused then ever, Anthony were dying here, drop us a bone or two

That's it

Just a few thoughts

Yaron "Webrain" Dori