 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 200
Re: The sands of time have run out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 02:52:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:
A fun read as usual, Anthony. Looking forward to see what you do with the
last few chapters of your story.  I started reading it when you first
published the second chapter, and it's been a lot of fun to watch it take shape.

-L

Thanks much, glad you liked it!  Yup, you're one of my marathon fans :)  Glad
to have you aboard, and I hope the ending doesn't make you jump ship. :)

And thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony