Re: IMPORTANT: Possible SMART Crossroads Event Rescheduling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 02:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Gus Jansson wrote:

Here is the hint:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GJansson/Misc/simplegbc.jpg

   Veryt nice! I like that. Consider it... borrowed? ;). I just grabbed a number
of those at PaB recently, and yet again, now I have a use for them. Sigh... now
if I could just do without sleep...

--
Brian Davis