Re: IMPORTANT: Possible SMART Crossroads Event Rescheduling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 06:36:09 GMT

Hi Brian,
I'm sure we'll take lots of pictures and movies.

Here is the hint:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GJansson/Misc/simplegbc.jpg
Not motorized yet and jams if there are too many balls at the bottom.  Powered
by hand it lifts four or fewer balls at a time very quickly and effortlessly.

Gus