Re: IMPORTANT: Possible SMART Crossroads Event Rescheduling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 02:06:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Gus Jansson wrote:

we are going to be putting up the Crate Contraption/Great Ball
Contraption at this event...

   I look forward to seeing the combination, with kids and all! Please take lots
of pictures/movies for those of us on the wrong side of the Mississippi for this
event!

they had a smooth quarter barrel pieces... I spent an
hour or so and come up with a simple GBC device that
used them and was able to envision several other possible
uses.

   Well now you've got my curiosity up. Hints?

They also had some blue slope bricks that have a very
slight slope and no studs on top.

   Yes, those and the big plates from the hocket sets have been really handy.
With the GBC, I've finally found a use for all the formerly "useless" pieces in
my robotics collection. Yeah, that's it, the GBC is a way for me to be More Cost
Effective in my LEGO purchasing. Wait, I'll go tell my wife... hey honey, guess
what? By coming up with the GBC, the LEGO community has saved us money! Let me
explain... hey, why are you coming at me with that club? you look a little, um,
funny... honey?

   Sorry, I've really got to go now...

--
Brian Davis