Subject:
Point new-guy to resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:27:45 GMT

Hello, all. Several friends and I are beginning a sumo competition in
Denver.  I've seen references to a couple of things that are very
interesting, and am looking for more info:

1> Shifting transmissions- low mode for push, high mode for search.  Is
there a good example of how to put one of these together?  Our initial
rules allow only a single RIS set.

2> Radar/proximity detection w/NQC for RCX2- I've found a couple of pages
dedicated to this topic and have a little test program running, but any
debugging/tuning/tactical use tips would be great..

I'm inspired by your technical challenges- maybe if our initial rounds go
well we can put on a show for the local Children's museum in the future!

  Rob Deis                  "Let the people know beforehand what the law
  MiB3347                      is and what they are to expect."
  rdeis@io.com                              -- 18th Congress, Rec. 75