Re: Sample SMART "Maxi-challenges"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 01:11:51 GMT

Here's another maxi-challenge example: build and program a production line -
an automated assembly line that builds some little LEGO 'sculpture', say a
tiny car, boat, plane, Santa Claus, duck, or penguin, or whatever else
strikes your fancy. The sculpture should have at least a few different
pieces, say four or five as a minumum. It should be able to build them
continuously, until it runs out of parts.

It's only a week until our meeting. Does anyone else have any examples they
can think of? Or are there any other comments on the ones presented so far?

Someone mentioned the possibility of a Maxwell's Demon competition. So far
all the examples are non-competitive. Does anyone want to do have a
competitive maxi-challenge?

--
  David Schilling