 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 17
Re: SEALUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:52:05 GMT

Unfortunately for you, John, future meeting places will likely be closer to
Seattle, since most people live in and around there.

Hopefully someone will have a school or meeting room we can perhaps make use
of.

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "John Aronson" <kryogen@mailcity.com>

Well im in Bellingham, not too far from your place and as you already know
(Mark)I cant come to your house (arrrggghhh)so maybe some sort of general
meeting place would be better. Some of my thought on where include: a YMCA or
Boys and Girls club(probably to youngsters though)..Ill think of more
-Later

John Aronson
http://www.legomecha.net