 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 9
Re: SEALUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 12:19:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Eric

I had intended for SEALUG  to be open to the entire Northwest region. With
that in mind, I'd say go ahead and make the map include all of WA at the
very least.

No problem, if you want more than just WA let me know and I will put whatever
region you want me to.  Maybe WA + OR, or WA + OR + ID.  Its whatever you want
and if it changes in the future just let me know.

We don't have a website as of yet, but there is discussion about that and
perhaps something can be decided in the next few months.

OK just let me know.

Good Luck,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group