 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 8
Re: SEALUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 06:09:18 GMT

Hi Eric

I had intended for SEALUG  to be open to the entire Northwest region. With
that in mind, I'd say go ahead and make the map include all of WA at the
very least.

We don't have a website as of yet, but there is discussion about that and
perhaps something can be decided in the next few months.

Thanks!

~Mark

--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org>

Welcome SEALUG,

As you may know I maintain the MAP of Users Groups:

http://www.lugnet.com/map/

Now I need to add SEALUG but before I do can you tell me what region do you
want.  Is this for all of Washington State or just the North West Corner of
Washington State?  Or am I completely off?  Just let me know.

Also if you have a Web site let me know.  If you don't have one yet but end up
getting one let me know and I will add a link from the Map when you get a
site.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group