 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 16
Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:49:18 GMT

From: "Sean Forbes" <moeby@msn.com>

Yup,

It's looking like, with your 2pm start time, that I might be able to sneak
away
from house cleaning for a few hours before the BBQ.  I'll try and drag along
another friend. (also Mark...weird)

Didn't you get the memo? We'll have legal name changing documentation
available. ;^)

I'll download the directions at home,
where I have the PDF stuff.  Other than organizational ideas, what else
happens?  Should we bring legos?

You may bring the bricks if you like. Mark R. and myself are planning to put
some more work into the rover vehicle we started last week. If you have a
MOC you'd like to show, feel free to bring it as well.

Hope to see you soon,

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations